Kindly be REMINDED that Malaysia Airports will implement the new rates of the International Passenger Service Charge (PSC) and Aircraft Landing and Parking Charges effective 15 November 2011.
The new PSC rates will be applicable to tickets purchased from this day onwards, while the Aircraft Landing and Parking Charges will be increased in three stages effective in January 2012, January 2013 and January 2014.
· From RM 51.00 to RM65.00 for departing international passengers where applicable at the relevant airports.
· From RM 25.00 to RM32.00 for departing international passengers at LCCT KLIA and Terminal 2 Kota Kinabalu.
· All other PSC charges remain the same
Aircraft Landing and Parking Charges
The gazetted increase is at 30% for landing and 64% for parking. These increases will be implemented gradually as follows:
· Aircraft landing charge to be increased in three stages by 9% per annum on January 2012, January 2013 and January 2014.
· Aircraft parking charge to be increased in three stages by 18% per annum on January 2012, January 2013 and January 2014.